Join our Symposium Sponsors to make this Symposium the best ever!
To reserve your space, please return completed contract along with full payment.
Phone__________________________________ -- Fax____________________________________
Description of Products or Services: Write/type description exactly as you would like it to appear in the Guide to Exhibitors. Please limit to 100 words. Use additional page as needed. American Trails is not responsible for mistakes due to illegible descriptions.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The American Trails office will assign space based on receipt of payment and space constraints on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Contracts should be completed and returned as soon as possible to ensure a space is available.
3. Payment in full is due with the complete contract.
4. Provisions for shipping or receiving of all exhibits will be provided to the exhibitor. The set up and breakdown are the full responsibility of the exhibitor.
5. Every reasonable precaution will be taken by American Trails to protect property during installation, show period and removal. However, neither American Trails nor any officers/staff/agents or volunteers are responsible for protecting the property of exhibitors from theft or damage. Doors will be locked prior to and following exhibit hall hours. Exhibitors are advised to carry appropriate insurance.
6. The sponsor/exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless American Trails, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection ~ Office of Greenways & Trails, their agents or assigns, Symposium sponsors, or the Symposium facilites or hotels from any responsibility for or any damage to, or loss of, or destruction of the exhibitor's property or injuries to the exhibitor, the exhibitor's representative, agent or employee, and all claims for such loss, damage, destruction, or injury will be waived by the exhibitor, thereby exempting and indemnifying American Trails, the Office of Greenways & Trails their agents or assigns, Symposium sponsors, or the Symposium facilitie or hotels from any such claims.
7. Exhibitors may sell their products or services at the Symposium, and are responsible for paying all required taxes. The exhibitor shall abide by all the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and with the local county fire department and other regulations, as well as the Symposium facilites' and hotels' regulations. All decorative materials must be flameproof.
8. Request for cancellation/refund of exhibit space (Wood Stork and Pelican only) must be made in writing to American Trails and postmarked no later than September 30, 2002. A cancellation fee of $200.00 per exhibit space will be retained. Cancellations after September 30, 2002 will cause the forfeiture of the entire booth fee. If the Exhibit Hall completely sells out and the vacancy caused by a cancellation is resold, all fees minus a $75.00 service charge will be returned following the Symposium.
9. All rules and regulations not covered herein are subject to the decision of the Symposium Co-Chairs.
SPONSOR/EXHIBITOR COMMITMENT -- (See details of benefits of being a sponsor/exhibitor)
$________________Bald Eagle ($10,000 to $25,000 or more)
$________________Great Blue Heron ($5,000)
$________________Sandhill Crane ($2,500)
$________________ a) an 8' x 10' exhibit booth, OR
$________________ b) an 8' x 8' indoor exhibit booth and one outside exhibit
$________________ a) 8' x 8' exhibit booth and one full registration ($700) OR
$________________ b) 8' x 10' exhibit booth and one full registration ($800)
Wood Stork -- NONPROFIT ONLY
$________________a) 8' x 8' exhibit booth ($250) OR
$________________b) 8' x 10' exhibit booth and one full registration ($450)
$________________Snowy Egret "Trail of States" ($200)
$________________White Ibis "Trail of Advocacy" ($200)
A signed contract and payment in full is required to reserve exhibit booth space and to become a sponsor.
FORM OF PAYMENT
BY CHECK -- Check # ________________________
Make check payable to American Trails and mail to:
American Trails, Symposium Sponsorships & Exhibits, P.O. Box 491797, Redding, CA 96049-1797
BY CREDIT CARD -- ___ Visa or ___ Mastercard -- (we do not accept Discover, Diners Club, or American Express)
Card # __________________________ Expiration Date __________
Name as it appears on card ____________________________________________________
YOU MAY FAX THIS COMPLETE CONTRACT IN TO THE AMERICAN TRAILS OFFICE IF YOU ARE PAYING BY CREDIT CARD
Fax: (530) 547-2035
I will provide items for the Door Prize Drawing: Yes__ No__
Item(s) to be given away:___________________________________________________________________
I would like to contribute item(s) to the Symposium Silent Auction: Yes__ No__
If yes, item(s) to be donated:
Please bring Door Prize and Silent Auction items directly to the Symposium. Vendors will be given recognition for their contribution(s). If you wish to send Silent Auction items, please contact the American Trails office for details.
_____I am interested in advertising on the American Trails' website and/or in American Trails' newsletter, Trail Tracks. I realize that as a sponsor/exhibitor of the Symposium, I am entitled to a 10% discount on a one-year advertising contract. Please send me an Advertising Package.
PLEASE SIGN CONTRACT
I have read the Rules and Regulations and the requirements stated herein and agree to abide by them as detailed, all of which are part of this contract and are binding upon the exhibitor.
Contact the American Trails if you need additional information:
Phone: (530) 547-2060 -- Fax:(530) 547-2035
Address: American Trails, Symposium Sponsorships & Exhibits, P.O. Box 491797, Redding, CA 96049-1797
Symposium updates will be posted on the American Trails Web site at www.AmericanTrails.org
Thank you for visiting the American Trails website: http://www.AmericanTrails.org
Home - Calendar - News and Action Alerts -Trail Tracks Newsletter - Resources and Library - Trails State by State - National Trails Training Partnership - National Trails Symposium - National Recreation Trails Program - Your Comments - Membership Form - Member Groups - Board of Directors