American Trails will give 50% of the proceeds of any auction items that came in from our Dayton partners back to Dayton! The Silent and Live auctions are open to the public and you do not have to be present to win when the Silent Auction closes. Thank you for your support of American Trails and the Dayton community!
Silent Auction Bidding Hours:
- Sunday, May 7 from 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (exhibit hall)
- Monday, May 8 from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (exhibit hall)
- Tuesday, May 9 from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (registration area)
Silent Auction Winner Pick-Up Hours (registration area):
- Tuesday, May 9 from 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (following the Awards Banquet)
- Wednesday, May 10 from 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Symposium ends at 2:00 p.m.)
Live Auction items will be on display in the exhibit hall on Monday and Tuesday and then moved to the Trails Rock Party offsite at the RiverScape Pavilion that evening. The Live Auction will take place at 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 8.
Promote your brand/products/services!
The 2017 International Trails Symposium is approaching fast, and it’s never too early to promote your brand and the great products you offer!
We would love to include a donation(s) from you for our Silent and Live Auctions during the Symposium.
The Symposium will attract over 700 attendees from all 50 states, Canada, and the international community at large. It is the premier venue to showcase your organization’s/company’s products. Our attendees are avid outdoors enthusiasts who are always searching for unique products and opportunities. We encourage you to donate items that represent what your organization/company has to offer to the trails world. Auction items can also be included in a customized sponsorship packet.
Such items might include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Gift certificates (restaurants, outdoor stores, sporting goods stores, spas, etc.)
- Equipment (GPS equipment, trail tools, fishing gear, fitness machinery, etc.)
- Lodging/Vacation packages
- Activities (tours, excursions, day-trips, etc.)
- Sports memorabilia
- Outdoor gear (clothing, shoes, hats, backpacks, tents, stoves, hydration systems, chairs, etc.)
- Outdoor transportation (bicycles, kayaks or canoes, equestrian gear, vehicles, etc.)
- Shirts (in a variety of sizes and quantities)
- Books, magazines
- Souvenirs/novelty items (water bottles, coffee cups, hats, socks, flash drives, etc. in a variety of quantities)
Thank you to our auction donors to date!
List of auction donations to date available at the 2017 International Trails Symposium:
- 12 Huffy bikes from Life Enrichment Center (models and values TBD)
- 3-month PYRO-Box rental to include the Eco-Visio software and a training webinar (donated by Eco-Counter) ($1,500 value)
- 4-person Half Dome tent by REI ($299 value)
- Acer Laptop (donated by JAMAR, $230 value)
- African Safari Package for Two ($4,950 value)
- Beans and Lolo’s BIG Bike Ride by R.J. Kinderman (Signed) ($18.00 value)
- Beans and Lolo Bike the Heartland by R.J. Kinderman (Signed) ($18.00 value)
- Canoeing Wild Rivers Fifth Edition by Cliff Jacobson (Signed) ($19.96 value)
- Canoe Trip (2) - 3.5 miles on the Little Miami Scenic River ($38 value each trip )
- Engraved 6” bench with Symposium logo from Bright Idea Shops ($767 value)
- Finely-carved, high-quality wood product from Artisanal Boards by Tony Pechenik ($1,000 value)
- Framed aerial print of Dayton Skyline at Riverscape ($400 value)
- Greene County Parks & Trails goodie package (backpack, water bottle, and four day Greene Trails Cycling Classic registrations ($170 value)
- KleenKanteen product bundle ($105 value)
- Marriot Hotels - gift certificate for one night at the 2019 Symposium in Syracuse, NY ($109 discounted value)
- Mountaineers Books: A collection of six trail guides and narratives (value $125.70)
- Trail Head Bike Playground Design Package ($5,000 value)
- Windpouch Go Inflatable Hammock ($79.99 value)
- Zuke's logoed tote bag w/ 7-8 full-size pouches of treats, catalog, stickers, etc. (value $75.00)
Interested in donating an auction item?
Download the auction form…
Mail auction items to:
Dayton Convention & Visitors Bureau
Attn: Anita White
ITS 2017 – AUCTION (must be visible on label or box)
1 Chamber Plaza, Suite A Dayton, OH 45402
800-221-8235 (for shipping purposes only)
** Please email email@example.com once you ship an item.
For questions on donating auction items, contact:
Brian Housh, Auction Chair