Be part of the experience. Showcase your products and services to the world trails community.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities packet. Exhibitors can save 5% if they send in their contract and payment by April 7, 2017.
Meet our current sponsors and partners to date.
Join our many sponsors and exhibitors in networking with the nationwide and international trails community and maximize your visibility and message. This is the premier opportunity to display your state-of-the-art products and services, provide demonstrations, show off your projects and programs, and talk with the decision makers in your target market. We offer a nationally-known exhibition facility, complete with an indoor trails and greenways system, surrounded by trails meandering throughout and landscaping in abundance.
We have lower sponsorship levels if you want to help support the Symposium but are not able to attend or have an exhibit booth, as well as higher sponsorship levels that provide more promotion and recognition for your business or organization. We offer custom benefit packages that will fit your organizational needs that include sponsoring an event(s) or Symposium item(s). See customized benefits on page 13 of the Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities packet.
Attendees consist of trail planners, builders, volunteers, engineers, managers, administrators, media, trail users and advocates, company/industry representatives, and anyone interested in trails. Our Symposiums draw anywhere from 700-1,000 attendees and attracts over 150 presenters, 100+ booths in the exhibit hall, and more than 150 volunteers. In general, the numbers consist of approximately 65% agency representatives and 35% organization advocates or trail users.
In addition, there is a free half day for the public to visit the exhibit hall on Sunday, May 7, 2017 (our Building Public Awareness for Trails Event) as the kick-off to the Symposium and includes local vendor tables, activities, and entertainment.
Here are a few ways to support the 2017 International Trails Symposium:
2. Allow us to “borrow” your products to help us create an exceptional indoor trail system in the exhibit hall.
3. Donate items or services to our auction— no item is too big or small!
4. Sponsor a Keynote Luncheon or the National and International Trails Awards Banquet.
5. You’d make us real happy if you sponsored one of our Happy Trails Hours!
6. Sponsor our offsite “Trails Rock” Party that includes awesome food, the hottest local band, and our live auction.
7. Volunteer onsite and receive a TRAIL BOSS shirt as a bonus, and an opportunity to attend sessions.
8. Put your organization’s name “front and center” on 700+ attendees by sponsoring our lanyards and name badges.
9. Sponsor the attendee bags to hold all their goodies, including your organization’s logo and brochures/samples!
10. Start your morning right by sponsoring an early morning “Trail Talk” (breakfast with an expert).
View all of the ways you can support the Symposium in the Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities packet…
Benefits of Sponsoring and Exhibiting:
The Symposium is the premier opportunity to display your state-of-the-art products and services, provide demonstrations, show off your programs and expertise, and talk with the decision makers in your target market.
If we receive your exhibitor contract paid in full by April 7, 2017— you will receive a 5% discount!
1. Exhibitors get to choose their booth location in the order their contract is received (some exceptions apply).
2. A name listing or logo (for higher sponsorship levels) in Symposium publications including the Conference Program and on Symposium signage (subject to print deadlines).
3. Promotion for your company, product, or organization on the Symposium web pages: www.AmericanTrails.org/2017.
4. A name listing or logo listing (for higher sponsorship levels) in the American Trails Magazine (subject to print deadlines).
5. A name listing and link in all monthly Trail Tracks e-Newsletters.
6. Higher level sponsorships can customize their own benefits! (See page 13 in the Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities packet for a complete list).
7. Promote your products and services to over 700 attendees from all 50 states!
8. Take your company international by reaching attendees from over 20 different countries!
9. Be a part of the only “Indoor Trails and Greenways” exhibit hall— a premier opportunity to display your products and services by providing a “hands on experience” for attendees.
10. Take part in the Free Public Event (Sunday, May 7) and meet the public-at-large of Dayton and surrounding areas as we raise awareness for trails and strengthen the local trails community.
11. Join the Professional TrailBuilders Association’s Outdoor Demonstration Area and Trade Show (date TBD) for in-depth training and hands-on experience with the latest trail tool technologies.
For more information, contact:
Candace Mitchell, Symposium Sponsor and Exhibitor Coordinator, American Trails
Beth Redden, Local Sponsorship Chair, Five Rivers MetroParks