About American Trails
Join the network of the nationwide trails community!
Member Organizations and Agencies
We want to recognize the many diverse trail groups, agencies and companies that provide financial help to American Trails and share our goal of supporting America's trails by finding common ground and promoting cooperation among all trail interests.
Become an American Trails member!
- Baldwin Design Works, Ltd.
- Roger Bell, American Trails Board Member
- Bellfree Contractors
- Berntsen International
- Biospan Technologies, Inc.
- Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast
- Amy Camp, American Trails Board Member
- Christopher Douwes
- City of Elk Grove, CA
- City of Little Rock, AR
- City of Redding Community Services (CA)
- Creative Pultrusions, Inc.
- Equine Land Conservation Resource
- Fermata, Inc.
- iZone Imaging
- Okanogan Trail Construction
- Ontario Federation of Trail Riders
- Pannier Graphics
- Pioneer Bridges/Bailey Bridges
- Reliance Foundry
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy
- Rhino Marking & Protection Systems
- Jenny Rigby, American Trails Board Member
- Bob Searns, American Trails Board Member
- Southwest Regional Recreation Authority/Spearhead Trails
- Spearhead Trails
- SWECO Products, Inc.
- Third Rock Consultants
- Tony Boone Trails, LLC
- USDA Forest Service - Trails Unlimited
- Yamaha Motor Corp. USA
- Waterford Press
- Whitney Portal Store & Hostel
- WILDWAYS illustrated
- Alabama Hiking Trail Society
- Allegheny Ridge Corporation
- American Quarter Horse Association
- Albert Arline Jr.
- Asphalt Systems, Inc.
Country Horsemen of America
- Michael Baker
- Beneficial Designs, Inc.
- Carson City Parks & Recreation
- Chattanooga Parks & Recreation
- City of Aspen
- City of Edmonton, Alberta
- City of Longmont, CO
- City of Oldsmar, FL
- Coffman Studio, AZ
- COSA, Parks & Recreation/Greenways
- Contech Engineered Solutions LLC
- Dave McClung
- Della Penna's Trailside Realty
- Donald Neptune
- Envirosigns, Ltd.
- Erica Fielder Studio
- Five Rivers MetroPark
- Florida DEP - Office of Greenways & Trails
- Forestoration, Inc.
- Global Trails Movement
- Greater Memphis Greenline
- Hancock Resources, LLC
- Heritage Trails Partnership of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Indiana Trail Riders Association, Inc.
- Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation
- iZone Imaging
- KTUA: Planning & Landscape Architecture
- Kay-Linn Enterprises
- Loris and Associates, Inc.
- Los Alamos County Parks Division, NM
- May’s Trail Equipment
- Metro (OR)
- Mt. Shasta Products
trail skills and education? Do you
provide training? Join the National
Trails Training Partnership!
The NTTP Online
Calendar connects you with courses,
conferences, and trail-related training
Enjoy and share the new online, digital version of the American Trails Magazine!
Help us provide you more useful resources to keep you on the cutting-edge -- please join today!
We are advocating for your interests! Visit the Supporting Trails page to view the latest in legislative news, current issues, and opportunities, and to learn how to access funding.
Sign up for American Trails Action Alerts and Trail Tracks e-Newsletters.
of our documents are in PDF format
and require free Adobe Acrobat
Trails and NTTP support accessibility
with Section 508: read